This job is no longer accepting applications.
Experienced Cabinetmaker required for Woodworking Shop
- Work off of architectural millwork drawings and specifications, to build cabinets, reception-style counters, and, countertops, using melamine, plastic laminates, veneers, plywood, and, solid wood.
- Be competent working with small hand tools, and, woodworking machinery common to a woodworking shop.
- 5-8 years of current, relevant, industry-specific cabinet makers experience in millwork, or store fixture, manufacturing environment
- 1 Full-time position available Rate:
- Hourly, this is a full-time position, 44 hours weekly, O/T is available.
- We offer a competitive wage, $21.00-$23.00/hour, an extended Sunlife Employee health benefits program, and company sponsored employee events
55 Hollinger in the Bridgeport Business Park, Kitchener, ON
Fax/Email resumes to:
Joel Rorke, Ops Manager
- Social distancing, PPE and Daily temperature measures are in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Millwork Solutions Company