Grow the circular economy and your career with us.
The Company: EFS-plastics is one of North Americas leading plastic recyclers, focused on converting post-consumer mixed plastics (#3-7) and plastic film into high-quality resin pellets. As global concern around plastic waste rises, EFS looks to grow by providing a sustainable alternative to virgin plastic. We currently have two locations in Listowel, ON and Hazelton, PA.
• Our mission is to protect the environment and reduce waste by processing post-consumer recycled plastics into a viable, mainstream resource.
• We believe in being trusted partners for our customers, loyal neighbours in our communities, and consistent stewards of our environment.
The Position: We’re looking for a Bookkeeper who is eager to work with our Accounting and Management team.
• Ensuring that records are maintained to report in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
• Responsible for AR
• Perform AP activities including invoice processing and data entry
• HST filing
• Working with our accountant/controller on year-end
• Bookkeeper certificate
• 5 years experience
• Experienced with Sage 50, QuickBooks and Excel
• Motivated and self-driven
• Accurate with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Work well in a team environment
Why Should You Apply?
• Receive a competitive salary and leading industry benefits
• Be on the frontier of addressing the growing plastic waste problem
Please apply by email: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Plastics Sustainable