This job is no longer accepting applications.
Metzger Veterinary Services is a veterinary practice that was established in 2002 by Dr. Ken Metzger, in Linwood, Ontario. We offer a full range of veterinary services including emergency and preventative health consultations. We serve a considerable portion of Ontario’s livestock industry. Providing unparalleled customer service is our top priority.
MVS staff members can expect continuous learning, collaboration and job satisfaction. We are committed to a strong family-oriented culture.
Our company requires an Office Administrator to join the team at our clinic in Linwood.
- Administer clinic payroll using the Ceridian & Dayforce software programs
- Support finance by performing various duties related to AR/AP and daily banking
- Perform reception and order desk duties
- Provide administrative support to managers and veterinarians
- Perform other duties as needed and experience allows
- Experience in an office environment, providing support to co-workers and outside clients
- High level skills in the MS suite of programs, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bookkeeping / basic accounting skills
- Experience administering payroll in a small to medium sized business
- Driven to provide excellent customer service
- Organized and proactive
- Detail oriented
- Positive and professional
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Have an aptitude for information technology (IT) and are happy to support co-workers in this area
- Possess a solid understanding of accounting principles and can apply them
- Have experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV software
We offer a competitive remuneration package, with flexibility to provide compensation to match the value you add to the business. If you are interested in a challenging position and working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metzger Veterinary Services is dedicated to maintaining a respectful, fair and equitable work environment,
and welcomes submissions from all qualified applicants. We are committed to providing a barrier free
workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process it will be available upon
request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
Your application has been successfully submitted.