FLORAPINE TREE SERVICE INC
ARTHUR ON/ POSITION IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- Minimum ARZ driver’s license.
- Ability to read and understand work orders in English.
- Competence in operating equipment, specifically chainsaw, chipper, and stump grinder. We can train.
- Physically fit for handling wood and brush for hours every day.
- Good team spirit, respectful and clean language.
- Work Monday through Friday when weather is good but must be willing to accept rainy days off, though we do work in rain sometimes.
- Mechanical and problem solving aptitude an asset.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Driving chipper truck.
- Operating chipper and stump grinder.
- Cleaning up yards after the other work is done.
- Preparing trucks, equipment, and tools for the day.
If this interests you, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas at (519) 502-7509
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.