Project Manager/Engineering Technologist
EFS-plastics is one of North America’s leading plastic recyclers, focused on converting mixed plastics and plastic film from blue boxes into high-quality resin pellets.
· Our mission is to protect the environment and reduce waste by processing post-consumer recycled plastics into a viable, mainstream resource.
The Position: We are looking for a Project Manager / Engineering Technologist, supporting our engineering and management teams in developing new processes, designing equipment and managing projects.
· Developing with management new processes for fully automated plastic recycling
· Developing Project Gantt Charts and PFD for the new project
· Developing layouts for the new processes
· Getting quotations for equipment and negotiating terms and costs
· Designing equipment and working with local millwright companies to get it built
· Supporting our maintenance team in the installation of the new processes by providing detailed layout drawings and a project plan
· Certified Engineering Technologist
· 5 years work experience in designing equipment preferred
· 5 years experience as Project Manager
· Willingness to learn and flexibility
· Ability to travel
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Integrity, honesty, confidentiality, and professionalism
Location: EFS-plastics is based in Listowel, ON. The preferred candidate would be able to work from the main office.
If you would like to join our fast-growing team, please send a copy of your resume
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 Policy in place. All new hires must be fully vaccinated.
Contact EFS at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.