Our Elmira office is looking for an organized individual to join us for our winter tax season. The applicant will work closely with our accounting staff and operations personnel and handle day-to day administrative duties and organization of accounting information for our firm’s clients.
January to April 2022 - Monday to Friday - approximately 35 hours per week
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain and update information on the client database.
- Correspond with clients to obtain all necessary documentation.
- Receive and organize client documentation.
- Assistance with preparation and transmission of government forms.
- Mailing and emailing of client forms and yearend packages.
Preferred skills for the position:
- Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organization, and communication skills.
All interested applicants should:
Forward their resume’s to email@example.com
OR mail them to
Accountable LLP at 34 Church St W., Elmira. N3B 1M5
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We focus on helping clients build and manage their finances.