Field Service Technician
Hawkesville, ON, Canada
AMI Attachments Inc. is a world-class manufacturer of heavy equipment attachments serving the North American market and located in the Waterloo area.
We have an immediate opening for a Field Service Technician.
In this role, you will provide in-field installation, repairs, and servicing of our products to our customers. With an exceptional customer-focused mentality and strong communication skills, you will address customer needs and concerns in a friendly, professional manner. This is a hands-on job that requires working in many different types of environments.
- Troubleshoot, repair, install and perform hydraulic, electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair on various types of heavy-duty attachments.
- 2-3 years' experience working on industrial / construction equipment
- Excellent mechanical aptitude, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with hydraulics
- Stick welding experience
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and blueprints
- Motivated, personable, and demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Valid Ontario Drivers License and clean drivers abstract required
AMI Attachments offers competitive compensation, company uniforms, benefits packages and pension plan and company-supplied phone for this position. Mon-Fri FIT permanent. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.