This job is no longer accepting applications.
Frey Building Contractors has an opening for:
The Office Administrator’s role is to maintain the overall flow of workplace operations and provide support to office and field personnel. They are the central point of contact for clients and employees alike.
Responsibilities are varied and wide-ranging. They include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other records related to the company’s operations
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and e-mails, checking account statements and following up as necessary
- Monitoring office/kitchen supplies and re-ordering as necessary
- Maintaining general office calendar
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment
- Planning and organizing staff events
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience working in an office environment (experience in the construction industry is an asset but not a requirement)
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional and pleasant manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Confident, organized, and self-motivated
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles is an asset
Position is full-time (40 hrs per week), with a competitive wage and benefits package.
Resumes and Cover Letters can be sent to:
Frey Building Contractors
3435 Broadway Street Hawkesville, ON N0B 1X0
Attn – Sara Kavanagh
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those with the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DESIGN BUILD - CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT - GENERAL CONTRACTING