This job is no longer accepting applications.
Personal Support Worker (PSW)
I’m a woman in need of personal care assistance. I live near RIM Park, and I’m looking for help with short afternoon and evening shifts. Main duties will include routine personal care, housing upkeep, and occasional errands.
You will be working in a very organized and clean environment. I like to make everyone feel welcome and appreciated, and I think you will find this to be an inviting atmosphere. If you’re friendly, reliable, and enjoy helping people, I’d love to meet you!
I have Direct Funding, and pay will start at $18/hr.
My schedule is flexible, so you will have the benefit of flexible hours and short shifts. Since I need daily assistance, both afternoon and evening shifts will require some weekend availability.
Duties will include:
- Personal care
- Food preparation
- Occasional errands (grocery trips, drives to appointments)
- Light house cleaning
- Other tasks as needed
- Must be double vaccinated
- Full driver’s license (Will use my vehicle for errands)
- Located in Waterloo/Woolwich near RIM Park (preferred)
- Ability to perform pivot transfers preferred (alternative electrical aids also available)
If you’re interested in applying, please contact me at (CONTACT INFO).
Your application has been successfully submitted.