Farmstead Installation / Service Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Requirements include being mechanically inclined, self-motivated, and customer service oriented.
• Welding, fabrication, installation, maintenance and repair of barn equipment and facilities
• Possess problem solving/troubleshooting ability
• Work overtime hours as required.
Training Opportunities will be provided.
- Applicants will join a team but must be able to work independently.
- Dairy, Agricultural and/or Construction/Installation experience is a definite asset.
- We offer competitive wages, benefits and an RRSP Program.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, progressive, detail-oriented team who are dedicated to Customer Service and quality workmanship please e-mail your resume to:
Your application has been successfully submitted.