This job is no longer accepting applications.
HIRING: ACCOUNTING CLERK
AMI Attachments is a manufacturer of world-class material handling products, with a vibrant, growing team. The Accounting Clerk position is F/T permanent, M-F, 8am-4pm.
What you bring:
- Completion of High School
- 1-2 years related accounting experience
- Knowledge of Sage 300 & Microsoft Office
- High-levle of accuracy and attention to detail
- A/R experience is an asset
What you'll do:
- Calculate, prep, process bills, invoices, A/P, A/R & other financial records
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and customers, responding to inquiries and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Clerical and general office duties
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package
- Pension matching after 1 year
- Friendly, collaborative environment
For more details and to apply online, visit amiattachments.com/careers
Or email your resume to: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It's not a job, it's a performance.