Home Installs Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- The basic function of the Home Installs Manager is to promote the profitable installation of Fierling Limited sold products and to contribute to the overall success of Fierling Limited by fostering a spirit consistent with a successful and well-knit team.
- The Home Installs Manager will predominantly work in the office, with some onsite visits to obtain measurements for projects.
- Energetically craft solutions to customer problems using open-ended questions that lead to solving the problem, thereby promoting the maximum value of product sales, add on sales, and installs for Fierling Limited.
- Design Kitchen and Baths using 20/20 to meet the customer’s design needs and desires.
- Coordinate and schedule all Home Installs projects alongside the Design Associate.
- Obtain measurements and provide quotes for all Home Install projects, including but not limited to kitchen and bath designs, and window and door installs. Work through the quote process with the customer until the customer is satisfied and wanting to move forward with an order and install.
- Track quotes on HIP (Home Installs Program).
- Schedule install with customer, subcontractors, and installers.
- Manage Install Calendar on Google Calendar.
- Order products for install projects.
- Organize delivery of products to ensure install can happen on schedule.
- Work with subcontractors (plumbing, electrical, countertops, ex …) to keep install on schedule and guarantee all products are ordered that will be needed for install.
- Complete invoicing for all Home Install projects.
- Ensure that every customer is greeted in a friendly, respectful, and genuine way upon their arrival into the department.
- Manage and organize a staff of Install employees and a Design Associate.
- Establish short and long term departmental goals, maximizing the gross profit margin generated from operations by the Home Installs Department.
- Ensure the Show Room is clean, organized and displays are up to date.
- Resolve all customer complaints immediately as they arise.
- Ensure that all record keeping, and paperwork is completed to the highest standard.
- Work co-operatively in an open plan team environment.
- Create and promote Fierling Limited’s image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as they relate to customers, employees, vendors, and the general public.
- This includes ensuring that the highest quality of service and respect for individuals is a minimum standard, with zero tolerance, and that customer satisfaction is held as the highest priority within the department.
- Maintain the utmost of confidentiality of all Fierling Limited and customer records and information.
- To serve as a role model for all company personnel through dress, demeanor, enthusiasm, commitment, and willingness to do whatever it takes to make things work.
- Continually adhere to, re-enforce, and promote Fierling Limited’s System of Values.
- A willingness and desire to develop skills and knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, along with the ability to multitask.
- 2 years experience in a management role would be an asset.
- 5 years hands on experience in design or residential construction and renovation, with a strong emphasis on kitchen and bath design.
- Proficiency to complete the administrative end of all Install projects including quotes and billing.
- Strong knowledge of the scheduling required for the above listed projects. Including scheduling employees and subtrades, creating quotes, ordering materials and invoicing.
- Knowledge in the following programs: 20/20, HIP (Home Installs Program), Google Calendar, and Excel would be an asset.
- The ability to read blueprints and provide estimates.
- In-depth knowledge of safe tool and vehicle practices.
- The ability to accurately obtain the needed measurements for Home Installs projects.
- Mathematical abilities at a level required to perform basic arithmetic and accuracy in preparing calculation.
- Good reasoning ability/logic is essential to ensure the most efficient allocation of time is exercised.
- Must be comfortable meeting and developing trust with new customers, building relationships with return customers and able to cope effectively with changing situations and business environments.
- Must be alert, able to respond quickly, and appropriately, to various opportunities and seek out positive solutions for clients that have the maximum benefit for the customer and the maximum financial benefit to Fierling Limited.
- Fluency in English Language (read, write, speak) is required.
- A strong knowledge of provincial and federal safety regulations, workplace safety and a commitment to supporting and enforcing workplace safety rules always.
Your application has been successfully submitted.