Hardware Sales Associate
Wellesley Home Centre
Wellesley, ON, Canada
- The basic function of the Hardware Sales Associate is to promote the profitable sale of Plumbing, Electrical and Hardware products through courteous and efficient service to customers.
- Assist the customer in locating and comparing product choices – demonstrate a thorough knowledge of different products and features.
- Wherever possible and appropriate recommend additional items to help the customer complete their project.
- Keep the department clean and organized and maintain retail shelves in a neat and orderly fashion - restock these shelves as and when is required without being asked to do so.
- Help customers over the telephone.
- Work harmoniously with all personnel at Wellesley Home Centre by supporting and helping where needed.
- A friendly outgoing and positive attitude.
- Knowledge in electrical and plumbing products is required.
- A willingness and desire to develop skills and knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of local building codes, building permit types and an awareness of safe construction practices is an asset.
- A desire to help customers with product and building process related questions and a strong ability to convert that process into a sale using open-ended questioning in the most time efficient way.
- An awareness of provincial and federal safety regulations, workplace safety and a commitment to always supporting and enforcing workplace safety rules.
Your application has been successfully submitted.