This job is no longer accepting applications.
Part Time Office Support
8am - 1pm daily, with flexibility to work until 4pm occasionally
Programmed Insurance Brokers Inc. and RWAM Insurance Administrators Inc. (PIB RWAM) is looking for a motivated individual with strong customer service and organizational skills, along with keen attention to detail to join our Office Support Team, in our Elmira, Ontario office! As a member of our team, you will enjoy a positive work environment, professional training, and competitive compensation with benefits. We promote work/life balance and value the importance of family.
What you’ll do
- Apply postage accurately to all mailings as advised.
- Ensure timely and accurate pick-up and delivery of mail and packages.
- Track return mail and update databases.
- Sort, open and distribute mail to correct recipients / departments.
- Receive, track and distribute all courier items.
- Perform regular, as scheduled mail tours in the building to collect outgoing items and to distribute incoming items.
- Problem solve for any cases of missing documents, shipments and deliveries.
- Keep a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Follow current standards and procedures.
- Perform other support duties as assigned.
- Answer multi-line telephone.
What you’ll need
- You will need to be physically fit for this position.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Computer literacy.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
Perks and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, profit sharing and company pension
- Wellness Program including various initiatives throughout the year
- Subsidized Cafeteria.
PIB RWAM is Canadian-owned, innovative, and a leader in the insurance industry. Our head office is in Elmira, Ontario, with subsidiary offices in London, Chatham, and Blenheim, Ont; Bedford, NS; and Edmonton, AB.
Learn more at: www.pib.com www.rwam.com
If you have the above qualifications and thrive in a team environment, we’d like to hear from you. Please apply to: email@example.com by
April 22, 2022
PIB RWAM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest, however,only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.