IT Help Desk
IT HELP DESK
Wallenstein Feed & Supply Ltd. is an industry leader using state of the art technology and resources. The majority of the software programs used in our manufacturing, transportation and administrative processes are developed in-house by our IT team and contract company.
Providing IT customer service/support for business technology including but not limited to, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, applications, desktop telephones and printers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Help Desk and customer support
- Track new features of Microsoft products, prepare training and train end users on Microsoft products
- Mobile device management software
- Set up and troubleshoot internal software programs
- Setting up cell phones and computers for staff
- Provide printer and desktop telephone support
- Maintain up-to-date computer skills and knowledge
- Proven patience with people and situations and a friendly, service-oriented demeanor
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written) and strong presentation skills
- Strength in follow through and attention to detail including accuracy of own work
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to work under pressure while balancing multiple priorities
- Able to contribute positively in a team environment and work independently
- A natural curiosity and strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Teams
- Position is based at the main office in Wallenstein
- May involve travel to Monkton Ontario (2nd location)
- Primarily weekday hours with a requirement to flex hours occasionally based on business needs
- Hours start at 8 am or later, 8 hours per day, requirement to work one day per week until 5 pm
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process upon request.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.