Bookkeeper (Multiple positions available)
BOOKKEEPER (Multiple positions available)
Join our friendly, collaborative team today, serving small-medium sized business across Waterloo Region & Wellington County with bookkeeping and business management services.
Manage your own schedule and caseload, with opportunity for advancement in this full-time permanent role.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience (2+ years)
- Knowledge/experience with MS Office, Electronic Scheduler, Accounting & Inventory Software, Quickbooks, Simply Accounting
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written (English)
- Client focused team player with good judgment
- Ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Account reconciliation, trial balances, journal entries, payroll, general ledgers, financial statements & records
- Total fixed assets & calculate depreciation, prepare financial/accounting reports
- Establish, maintain & balance various accounts manually & using bookkeeping software
F/T permanent; Up to $25/hr + O/T; 40-60hrs/wk; seasonal flex hours; great benefits pkg; vehicle & valid license required for local travel (mileage reimbursed).
Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or in person at 12 Arthur St South, Elmira.
Your application has been successfully submitted.