This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a growing Landscape Supply and Trucking company we are looking to add an additional bookkeeper to our team.
• Performing day to day accounting activities including accounts payable (A/P), accounts receivable (A/R), payroll, general ledger, bank reconciliations and government reports and invoicing.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Some management of phone calls and dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
• Oversee office equipment, supplies, etc
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries
• Ensure required company information is up-to-date in Avetta and Cognitive programs
• 1-2 years in full cycle accounting
• Above-average accuracy and attention to detail and high ability to problem solve
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Solid working knowledge of GAAP, professional and high degree of confidentiality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Self-motivated, pro-active, ability to work independently and with others
• Proficient with SAGE, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete repetitive tasks
• Dependable and Reliable
Interested applicants, please submit resumes in person to 30 Dumart place Kitchener
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here to solve all of your lawn and garden needs.