Inside Sales Rep
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hiring: Inside Sales Rep
AMI Attachments is a local manufacturer of world-class attachments for construction, mining and forestry equipment" with a vibrant growing team
The Inside Sales Rep position is F/T permanent, M-F 9am-6pm.
What you bring:
- Heavy construction equipment knowledge & experience
- Inside Sales Experience
- Motivation, professionalism, punctuality and organization
- Excellent verbal and written customer communications skills
- MS Office proficient (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
What you'll do:
- First point of contact for incoming leads and inquiries
- Prompt, efficient responses and follow-up to all correspondence, sharing with AMI Sales & Management Team as required
- Guide dealers through quotation & order process, and provide information and specifications as required
- Demonstrate accurate & extensive knowledge of AMI products
- Coordinate with Manager & team members to develop follow-up & sales action plans and strategies
- Initiate processes & improvements necessary for effective & efficient sales process that supports our dealers & customers
What we offer:
Competitive wages & Benefits package
Pension matching after 1 year
Friendly, collaborative team environment
For more details and to apply online.
Visit online or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It's not a job, it's a performance.